Wednesday 25 November 2015

Wednesday Morning Thoughts: Love in the morning

So, this morning, something after 4a.m., I woke up with a raging hard-on...nipples were hard, clit throbbing...I'll spare you the gory details. Just know that I was lit like a fuse. I contemplated waking my Hubs with an oral surprise but knew that that wasn't what I needed. I got up, restless, realizing that it was close to the time that I should be getting up to prepare for work, but I just couldn't move toward a shower, or anything for that matter.

I sat in my couch and stared in the darkness, need clawing at my skin...until I just said" Fuck it!" At the risk of being late, I pulled my panties to the side and brought myself off.



By the time I was finished, I had a half an hour to get ready before the taxi came. I'd never moved so fast in my LIFE!

The edge was taken off and the lethargy I would usually feel each early morning, was non-existent. I felt re-energized, a pep brought back in my step, and for the first time, I was ready BEFORE the time I was supposed to leave.

Sometimes when we see these high strung females (I mean, women, since it's all of a sudden wrong to say the F word) running around offices making everybody walk on eggshells; a good dicking might have prevented World War Hormones from breaking out. Some men who fly off into a rage if someone honks their horns too loudly, or are monumental dicks to those he works with, would have done well with some dickular (yes, that's my word) attention from their significant others or themselves.

Sometimes, a little love in the morning is what you need to start your day off on the right foot. Whether it be someone loving on you or you loving on yourself, getting off gets the edge off. Get some love in your system today and see the wonders it does for your mood. Hell, go into your office or your bathroom right now, lock the damn door and rub and flick until you see stars! Work won't seem so daunting in the bright light of those stars ;)

WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY goes out to my clit...you rock my world!!!!!!


Ladies, you might need to bring your vibrators with you from now on................................





No comments:

Post a Comment